Catnip SPRAY Rejuvenator 1OZ
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Catnip Oil Spray Rejuvenator 1 oz From the Field
Made from essential oil extracted from our legendary catnip buds and distilled water. It can be used to rejuvenate old toys, or as a training tool for cat beds or scratch posts. No more mess, just pure fun!
- Rejuvenate your cat’s favorite toy with a spray or two!
- Got your kitty a new bed? Spray some Catnip on it; he will identify his new bed as his!
- Furniture damage from claw scratching? Buy your kitty a scratching post and spray it with our catnip spray rejuvenator; he will leave your couch and your legs alone!
- Did you know it takes about 300 pounds of catnip buds to produce 1 kilo of pure catnip essential oil?
- You can spray 200 times out of our 1 oz bottle of our Catnip Spray Rejuvenator.
- No mess! You don’t have to deal with catnip crumbs all over the house!
- From The Field Catnip Spray Rejuvenator was launched in 2004.
- The pure catnip essential oil is heavier than the distilled water, that is why you can see it at the bottom of our catnip spray Rejuvenator bottles. Remember to shake it before each spraying!
- Some of our customers use our catnip spray to attract and trap raccoons and other big felines! (Of course, we are not experts in this matter, so we cannot guarantee the success of such a venture!)
Most of the other available catnip sprays on the market today are made with catnip extract, not catnip essential oil.
To get a plant extract, the process involves mashing the plant, then a maceration process in alcohol (or other similar liquids) solution to gain a scent. (This is one of many ways to do it. Cold pressing the plant is another.)
To obtain essential oil, the process is more complicated and a costly one. From The Field use steam distillation to get the catnip essence. This essential oil is very sensitive to temperature variation and direct sunlight. We then mix a small calculated amount of pure catnip essential oil in distilled water in each bottle.
No chemicals, no surprises, just the best catnip essential oil!
|BRAND:||From the Field|