SYNERGY LAB VET FORMULA HOT SPOT & ITCH RELIEF SPRAY 8OZ
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Synergy Lab Veterinary Formula Hot Spot and Itch Relief Spray 8 oz
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray provides medicated analgesic and anti-inflammatory rapid relief of inflammation, pruitis (itchy skin), and associated conditions.
- Relieves skin conditions and hot spots. Common causes are weakened immune system, allergies, and insect bites.
- Symptoms of these conditions are itchy, swollen, redness, warm/hot to the touch, moist, bloody, and sometimes pus.
- Allantoin helps stimulate the healing of wounds.
- Lidocaine relieves itching, burning, and pain from skin inflammations. Hydrocortisone: reduces the cause of inflammation, redness, and swelling.
- Use with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo & Conditioner for a comprehensive solution.
- Lidocaine: Relieves itching, burning, and pain from skin inflammations.
- Hydrocortisone: Reduces the cause of inflammation, redness, and swelling.
- Allantoin: Helps stimulate healing of wounds.
- Glycerin: Treats dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Humectant & antioxidant properties moisturize & protect the skin.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being, and health of your pet.
- Spot–on–Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
Shake well. Spray the affected area thoroughly and evenly until wet. Treat twice daily for one week, then once per day for one more week. If needed, continue every other day for two additional weeks. For topical use only on dogs and cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Lidocaine HCI, Allantoin, Hydrocortisone Acetate, Lactic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil, Benzethonium Chloride, Fragrance, Preservative.