Grizzly Dog Cat Salmon Oil Plus 8oz
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Grizzly Salmon Plus for Dogs and Cats 8 oz
The most complete source of Omega-3 fatty acids comes from a blend of wild Alaskan salmon, pollock, and whitefish oils
Grizzly Salmon Plus™ is derived only from wild, sustainably harvested, deep-water Alaskan sources—fish that have spent their entire lives foraging on a native, nutrient-rich diet. The resulting oil contains a balanced blend of valuable Omegas, as well as inherent antioxidants and vitamins.
Sustainable High Quality
The oils for Grizzly Salmon Plus™ are extracted from human-grade fish, thanks to our founder’s ingenious idea of co-locating our extraction plants alongside human-grade fish processing plants.
Rather than catching fish to make our oils, we utilize all of the fish not destined for human consumption, which not only respects our precious marine resources, it ensures your pet is receiving the highest quality fish oil possible.
Understanding Omega Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are important fats that pets must get from their diet in order to maintain optimum health.
Omega-3: long-chain fatty acids DHA, EPA, and ALA
- DHA: helps support the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems.
- EPA: helps promote healthy skin and coat.
- ALA: only about 15% is nutritionally available for skin and coat health.
Omega-6s: linoleic acid (LA)—essential in small amounts
- An elevated Omega-6 content may trigger an inflammatory response.
- Most pet foods have too high an Omega-6 content.
- A high Omega-6 content must be balanced with Omega-3 supplements like Grizzly Salmon Plus™.
Omega-9s: provides a good source of energy
- The body makes its own Omega-9s as needed.
- Not a nutritionally important fatty acid.
- The body burns excess Omega-9s as a calorie-dense source of energy.
Directions for Use: Grizzly Salmon Plus
Add to your pet’s food according to the weight chart below. For best results, use consistently on a long-term basis.
For 4 oz and 8 oz bottles: One pump stroke equals approximately 0.4 teaspoon / 2 ml.
For 16, 32 and 64 oz bottles: One pump stroke equals approximately 0.7 teaspoon / 3.5 ml.
Body Weight Pump Strokes
Up to 12 pounds 1/2 per day
12 – 25 pounds 1 per day
25 – 50 pounds 2 per day
50 – 75 pounds 3 per day
75 – 100 pounds 4 per day
Over 100 pounds 5 per day
Guaranteed Analysis (per teaspoon)
Crude Fat 99.8% (min)
Moisture 0.2% (max)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 1285 mg / 28% (min)
– EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 600 mg / 13% (min)
– DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 460 mg / 10% (min)
– ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid) 65 mg / 1.5% (min)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 90 mg / 2% (min)
Omega-9 Fatty Acids* 820 mg / 18% (min)
*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profile
Salmon Oil, Pollock Oil, Fish Oil (whitefish), Tocopherols (preservative).
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Store in a dry place away from light at room temperature.
Calorie Content ME (calculated)
For 4 oz and 8 oz bottles, this translates into 17 calories per 2 ml pump.
For 16, 32 and 64 oz bottles, this translates into 30 calories per 3.5 ml pump.
|BRAND:||Grizzly Pet Products|