Rogue Healthy Weight - Weight Gainer 1/2lb
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Rogue Pet Science Healthy Weight - Weight Gainer 1/2 lb
The All-Natural High Calorie Supplement
- For hardworking dogs that need to gain weight
- For picky eaters that have a hard time keeping weight on
- Provides natural energy for your dog
- The easy-to-use powder that you can add to your dog’s meal combines whole egg, sprouted barley, sweet potato and carrot fiber for healthy weight gain and natural energy.
Healthy Weight is for dogs & cats that need to add weight or maintain weight. Healthy Weight adds high quality calories for optimal body condition and optimal performance. Healthy Weight contains high value calories from whole food sources.
Directions for Use
- How to Feed: Start slow. Use small amounts over 3-5 days to ease your dog into the full amount.
- Please Avoid Starting out Feeding the Full, Recommended Amount
- Always Start Slow: Recommended to add water to Healthy Weight and stir contents with primary food until well-blended. Additional water can be added for desired consistency.
- Pregnant & Nursing: Adult dogs can be fed the amount suggested or more as needed to maintain good body condition
- Puppies: we recommend free choice feeding or up to 1/2 cup per day in group feedings
- Bulldog/American Bully Only: Recommended to work up to feeding half the dose recommended for their weight when starting out. Increase as desired reach desired body condition
- Cats – Safe for cats. We recommend 1/2 teaspoon per day total for all cats. Small adjustments can be made.
Whole dried egg, whole sprouted barley, organic carrot fiber, organic dried sweet potato, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, dried aspergillus oryzae feremented extract, saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, pancreatic lipase.