SYNERGY LAB VET FORMULA FLEA & TICK SPRAY 8OZ
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Synergy Lab Veterinary Formula Flea and Tick Spray 8 oz
Veterinary Formula® Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs provides dogs with up to 14 weeks of protection against fleas and ticks – the longest-lasting results available on the market today.
- Protection against fleas and ticks for up to 14 weeks.
- Easy to use spray can be used on dogs over 6 months.
- Prevents re-infestation and the development of flea larvae and eggs.
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact, a great way to treat affected areas.
- Contains the natural insecticide called pyrethrum.
Also prevents re-infestation and the development of flea larvae and eggs.
Fleas and ticks can cause undue skin irritation and can even infect your dog with disease. This unique spray uses the natural insecticide, pyrethrum to kill fleas and ticks on contact.
Veterinary Formula Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs also includes Nylar® to prevent the development of flea larvae and eggs and permethrin to give long-lasting protection against adult fleas to prevent re-infestation.
- Pyrethrum: Pyrethrum is the natural insecticide and pest repellant made from chrysanthemum’s – using the dried flower heads which are poisonous, pyrethrum exposure may cause pruritus (itching), red skin, sneezing and other dermatological issues if there is a reaction.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Kills Fleas & Ticks on Contact: Formulated with pyrethrum for maximum control of fleas.
Do Not Use on Cats
For Use on Dogs Only:
Spray animal with spray nozzle about 8-12 inches from the pet. Start spraying the animal at the tail, making sure to spray the entire coat of the animal, including legs, tail, and underbody. With your hand, fluff hair against the way it normally lays to ensure the spray penetrates through the coat to the skin. Refer to the chart of instructions in the bottle to apply the appropriate amount of product to the animal. Do not exceed the maximum number of pump spray applications for an animal’s body weight. Do not saturate the animal and do not spray in the face or eyes or on the genitals. Repeat as required, but not more often than once every 14 days (2 weeks).
For Use in Dog Areas:
Treat dog bedding and other pet resting places, as these are primary hiding areas for fleas and ticks; no need to remove pet bedding after treatment. To reduce infestation, spray around sleeping areas, baseboards, window and door frames, wall cracks, the local area of floors, and other resting places until the surface of dog houses and kennels. Do not allow pets to use treated areas until completely dry. For best results, to protect your pet against and to minimize reintroduction of adult fleas from outdoors, use EPA registered flea and tick products.
Active ingredients: Pyrethrins, Permethrin, *N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide, **2-[1-Methyl-2-(4-