Rogue Fermented Turmeric 5.25oz
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Rogue Pet Science Fermented Tumeric Plus 5.25 oz
Fermented Turmeric Plus for dogs is a nutritional supplement used for:
- An outstanding source of antioxidants
- Natural anti-inflammatory to reduce swelling and itching
- Acts as a natural decongestant to help with allergic response
- Great for older dogs
- Helps with inflammation in the joints
Directions for Use
How to Feed: Start slow. Use small amounts over 2-3 days to ease your dog up to the full suggested serving.
Rogue Pet Science’s “Science-to-Shelf” approach to solution creation has resulted in the easiest and most functional turmeric product for pets. Fermented Turmeric+ can be fed dry by sprinkling over the top of your pet’s food. An additional splash of water or olive oil can also help the eating and palatability of the food Turmeric+ mixture if Origins 5 in 1 or Healthy Weight supplements are not being added. Don't begin with using Fermented Turmeric on dry kibble alone. Your dog may not like the flavor on dry kibble alone. It is recommended to mix with Origins Canine 5 in 1, wet food, or raw for picky dogs is a good idea.
- Add to Your Dog’s Feed: Fermented Turmeric Plus is a Food Topper added to your dog’s existing food and mixed together. Follow the recommended amount on the feeding instructions by the weight of your dog.
- Use as a Guideline: This is a guideline for feeding Turmeric+ supplement and serves as a starting point only. Adjustments to volume fed may be required given activity level, life stage, or health condition. Turmeric+ supplement can be fed for all life stages of dogs & cats.
- Pregnant and nursing females: Pregnant and nursing adult dogs can be fed the amount suggested.
Fermented Organic Turmeric Root, Fermented Organic Ginger Root, Organic Acacia Gum