RICHARD'S ORGANICS NATURAL FLEA & TICK SPRAY 12OZ
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Richard's Organics Natural Flea and Tick Spray 12 oz
Richard’s Organics Flea & Tick Spray is a naturally gentle & safe way to kill pesky & dangerous fleas and ticks, while also repelling mosquitos. A natural treatment that is sulfate and paraben-free as well as pyrethrin and permethrin free benefits the dog without exposing you or him to harsh chemicals. Safe to use around children and dogs. Not safe for cats due to essential oil content. Keeps your family itch and worry-free.
- Naturally kills fleas & ticks and repels pesky mosquitos.
- Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks and older.
- Not safe to use on cats.
- 100% naturally derived with no artificial colors or fragrances.
- Made with pure essential oils with no sulfates or parabens added.
- Cinnamon oil: Environmentally-friendly and nice-smelling insecticide & pesticide, also known to effectively kill mosquito larvae. Cinnamon oil has been shown to have anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties and may be useful to treat infections and other skin problems.
- Clove Oil: This natural insecticide is also known to provide anti-microbial & anti-fungal properties. When applied topically, it may alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Cedarwood Oil: Helps to treat seborrhea as well as bacterial and fungal infections. Also used as an astringent and insect repellant. Relieves itching and provides relief for pets irritated skin.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint Oil carries a high concentration of natural pesticides as well as a high menthol content and limonene. Peppermint is also popular in tea, chewing gums, and can be found in shampoos, soaps, and skincare products for its “tingling” and “cooling” effects. It has been used to treat muscle and nerve pain and may be beneficial in helping memory and alertness.
- Rosemary Oil: This natural medicinal herb is used topically for a variety of purposes; as an insect repellant, to prevent and treat baldness, help with circulation problems, and may also aid in treating eczema. Rosemary oil may also help with muscle and joint pain.
Do Not Use on Cats - For Dogs Only
Beginning at the tail and working toward the head, spray pet’s coat thoroughly to insure penetration through to skin. Attention should be paid to legs and feet and area under the tail. Coat & skin should be damp. Towel dry if desired, but do not rinse. Avoid contact with eyes, nose & mouth. Safe for frequent use. Reapply after bathing. Safe and effective & doctor recommended.
Peppermint Oil, Eugenol, Clove Oil, Cedar Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Rosemary Oil, Inert Ingredients. with Natural Ingredients and Pure Essential Oils.