Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble XS/S
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble Extra Small/Small
If your pooch needs some long-lasting playtime or tries to inhale his food at mealtime, the PetSafe® Busy Buddy® Kibble Nibble™ can solve both these challenges. This meal-dispensing toy randomly delivers treats or kibble as your dog rolls it across the floor. Toys hold up to 3.5 cups of food and can double as a slow feeder for dogs who eat too fast or need a little help managing their weight. With our patented Treat Meter®, you can trim the flexible prongs to increase the flow of food and treats. Easy to use, fill twist the two sides apart, fill one side with kibble or treats and twist the two sides back together again. Available in small and medium/large sizes. PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together™.
- Slow Feeder - Great for dogs who eat too fast or need a little help managing their weight; toys hold up 3.5 cups of food
- Reduces Stress - Treat dispensing toy gives your dog hours of playtime
- Made for Heavy Chewers - Created for dogs who live and love to chew
- Customize Treat Dispensing - Patented Treat Meter® randomly dispenses treats or dry food while your dog plays; the flexible prongs can be trimmed to increase the flow of treats
- Easy to Use - Just twist apart the two sides, fill one side with kibble or treats, twist the two sides back together and let the good times roll
- Easy to Clean - Top-shelf dishwasher safe
- 2 Sizes Available - Choose from small and medium/large sizes
Small: good for dogs up to 20 lbs
Medium: good for dogs over 20 lbs
To use, twist apart the Kibble Nibble. Load with kibble, and then twist the toy back together. If you would like kibble to come out faster, you can trim the Treat Meter prongs. Once the prongs are cut, there’s no going back, so we recommend trimming only a little at a time and then testing.