St. Louis, MO: 314.773.7297 | Edwardsville, IL: 618.692.4729

Open Farm Ancient Grains Wild Salmon 22 lbs


- +


Open Farm Ancient Grains Wild Salmon 22 lbs

This coastal kibble is an excellent source of nutrients and omega 3 fatty acids, thanks to a careful mixture of Ocean Wise® approved fresh Pacific salmon and ancient grains, that’s free of peas, potato, and legumes.

  • Not all grains are created equal. Made with a wholesome blend of ancient grains including millet, quinoa, sorghum and chia seeds
  • Made with Ocean Wise® recommended wild Pacific salmon, ocean-caught through sustainable fishing practices
  • 90% animal protein with the other 10% from the nutritious ancient grains
  • No peas, legumes and potatoes
  • No corn, wheat or soy

Additional Information:


Salmon; Oats; Ocean Whitefish Meal; Sorghum; Quinoa; Coconut Oil; Herring Meal; Natural Flavor; Millet; Pumpkin; Salmon Oil; Ap-ples; Chia Seed; Potassium Chlo-ride; Salt; Chicory Root; Choline Chloride; Vitamins (Vitamin E Sup-plement; Calcium Pantothenate; Niacin Supplement; Vitamin A Supplement; Riboflavin Supple-ment; Vitamin D3 Supplement; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Thiamine Mononitrate; Folic Acid); Minerals (Zinc Proteinate; Calcium Carbon-ate; Iron Proteinate; Copper Pro-teinate; Manganese Proteinate; Selenium Yeast; Calcium Iodate); Taurine; Mixed Tocopherols (Pre-servative); Cinnamon; Turmeric.

Guaranteed Analysis

Calorie Content Me (Calculated) 3770 Kcal Me/Kg; 428 Kcal Me/Oz; Crude Protein (Min) 26%; Crude Fat (Min) 15%; Crude Fibre (Max) 4.5%; Moisture (Max) 10%; Dha (Min) 0.11%; Calcium (Min) 1.2%; Phosphorus (Min) 1.0%; Vitamin A (Min) 5000 Iu/Kg; Vitamin E (Min) 50 Iu/Kg; Omega-6*(Min) 1.25%; Omega-3* (Min) 0.4%; Taurine* (Min) 0.2%; *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages.

PLU: 1-21823
BRAND: Open Farm