BOXIE CAT LITTER AIR PRO LIGHT WEIGHT 6.5LB
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
BoxiePro Air™ Lightweight Deep Clean, Probiotic Clumping Litter, 6.5 lb bag
Light But Mighty™ philosophy:
Boxiecat Air™ litter is light on what you don’t want but mighty on what you need because we believe you should experience lightweight litter without compromising on performance. AirTight™ clumps lock in odors, scoop easily, and don’t crumble. Enjoy a super clean litter box while saying goodbye to weight, odors, and dust. Boxiecat Air™ is plant-based, renewable, biodegradable, sustainable, and USA sourced.
About this formula:
It started with a question: what does a cat track out of the litter box? BoxiePro’s boosted blend of probiotics deep clean your litter on a microscopic level 24/7, so your cat won't spread unseen waste to kitchen counters, beds, and other areas of the home. BoxiePro’s AirTight™ clumps trap and prevent bacterial and ammonia odors, helping to keep your home fresh and odor-free. Cleaner Paws = Cleaner Home® is about peace of mind and more hygienic home for your family.
- NON-CLAY, PLANT-BASED, WITH NATURAL FRESH PLANT AROMA: Renewable, sustainable, USA sourced, natural clumping cat litter that does not contain clay.
- 60% LIGHTER THAN CLAY: Lightweight clumping cat litter that is effortless to lift and pour.
- CURTAILS SPREAD OF WASTE IN HOME: BoxiePro’s boosted blend of probiotics deep clean your litter on a microscopic level 24/7, so your cat won't spread unseen waste to kitchen counters, beds, and other areas of the home.
- ERADICATES ODORS CAUSED BY BACTERIA: AirTight™ clumps trap bacterial and ammonia odors so they can’t escape.
- AIRTIGHT™ CLUMPS: Traps odors, easy to scoop, and non-stick for quick removal.
- AWARD-WINNING: Winner of the 2019 Pet Business industry recognition award.
- STAYS CLEAN AND DRY: Remains a super clean litter box throughout use.
- 99.9% DUST-FREE: No dusty clouds.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Satisfaction or your money back.
A closer look:
- 6.5 lb bag
- Made in USA
For the best Light But Mighty™ experience:
- Fill a clean litter box with 3-4 inches of litter, scoop daily.
- For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3-4 inches of litter.
- Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month.
- Dispose in trash, do not flush down toilets or drains.
Number of litter boxes & cleaning:
- Veterinarians recommend one litter box per cat plus one (for example, for 2 cats, use 3 boxes) as well as scooping twice per day. This can prevent overuse of any of the boxes, and keep the boxes clean and fresh.
- For larger cats or cats with more frequent urination, more litter and additional cleaning may be necessary.
- Some of tracking is cat dependent (if a cat kicks or jumps from the box). To prevent tracking, use a high sided litter box, or a top entry litter box.
- Litter mats can also help trap particles before they can track beyond the litter box area.
- Placing the litter box in a location where cats do not have to jump out of the box can avoid unnecessary tracking