ACANA CAT WILD ATLANTIC 4LB
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
Acana Cat Wild Atlantic 4 LB
Rich with the highest level of animal protein*, our ACANA™ Highest Protein Wild Atlantic Recipe will satisfy your cat completely with its rich fish ingredients and flavor. Crafted with 75% animal ingredients** including wild-caught whole mackerel, herring and hake, this recipe provides your cat with a variety of nourishing animal protein. This nutrient-dense recipe also helps support key health benefits including your cat’s digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and healthy heart & eyes. Nurture your feline completely with the rich animal protein and nutrition in ACANA Highest Protein Wild Atlantic Recipe!
- The first 3 ingredients in this recipe are fresh or raw animal ingredients rich in nourishing animal protein.
- High-quality protein, fiber and a probiotic blend help support your cat’s digestive health.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Includes taurine, EPA, and DHA — essential nutrients your cat needs to help maintain eye & heart health.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
Whole mackerel, whole herring, whole hake, Acadian redfish, mackerel meal, herring meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, pea starch, whitefish meal, pollock oil, pollock meal, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, sunflower oil, flounder, natural fish flavor, lentil fiber, safflower oil, freeze-dried cod liver, choline chloride, whole cranberries, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, taurine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, L-carnitine, DLmethionine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3890 kcal/kg (443 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 37% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 39% from fat.
ACANA™ Highest Protein Wild Atlantic Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.)36 %
- Crude fat (min.)18 %
- Crude fiber (max.)4 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.5 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.6 %
- Calcium (min.)1.4 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.8 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)1 Million CFU/lb
|BRAND:||Champion Pet Foods|