NORTHWEST NATURALS FREEZE DRIED CAT CHICKEN NIBBLES 11oz
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Northwest Naturals mission is to provide pet-lovers the option of feeding their pets a health-enhancing, life-prolonging and easy-to-feed food. Northwest Naturals products are carefully formulated based upon the most advanced science and principles of raw food diet preparation. We believe in the premise that BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) improves the quality of life for pets. Our mission is to play an active role in the development of healthy companions, regardless of size or activity level.
- Freeze Dried Diets in the perfect cat size nibbles
- Just pour and feed straight from the bag
- Always make sure water is available with any freeze fried foods
- Shelf life for Freeze Dried is 2 years unopened – 1-2 mos. if stored properly after opening
- Complete and Balanced Diets can also be used for treats or as a topper
- All poultry products are HPP’d for product and food handling safety
- Highest quality USDA inspected and passed muscle and organ meats
- Chicken and Turkey – Sourced in the USA
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free
- 2 sizes for added convenience
We use the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All of our muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then individually quick frozen to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Our recipes are very simple, Chicken and Turkey Recipes use muscle meat, organ meats, and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. No added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet!
All products are produced in our own certified and inspected USDA, FDA, FSIS manufacturing facility. All poultry products are HPP’d for safety.
Chicken, Chicken Necks, Chicken Hearts, Chicken Liver, Egg, Ground Flaxseed, Kelp, Organic Dulse Powder, Gelatin, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin B Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin D Supplement.
*Fish Oil, Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring oils.
Crude Protein (min) 50%
Crude Fat (min) 15%
Crude Fiber (max) 4%
Moisture (max) 5%
ME (Kcal/kg) 3807
kcal per oz (calculated) 134
Add some text content to a popup modal