The Ruby Lead 4'
buy online, pick up at store!
|Four Muddy Paws™ - St. Louis City||Four Muddy Paws™ - East|
1711 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 773 - PAWS (7297)
2127 South Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 692 - 4PAW (4729)
The Ruby Big Dog Lead 4'
Upcycling is better than recycling.
- Made from durable recycled nylon climbing rope
- Made in Seattle, WA by Krebs Recycle, a family-owned business
- Rope width falls within 10-10.5 mm range
- 4-foot length
- Custom length available
- Industrial-strength stitching done inspired by safety rescue equipment. We've never had our stitching fail
- Swivel snap for easy connection to leash
At Krebs Recycle, we are remaking the way dog leashes are made. Our leashes are fashioned from durable, pre-consumer, and post-consumer recycled nylon climbing rope. In fact, we don’t recycle rope, we up-cycle it, which is better than recycling because we use the rope in its original form and extend its life by transforming it into a dog leash. There are no carbon-intensive recycling processes to turn the rope into something else. So you get a great leash, the rope stays out of the landfill, and the environment gets a break.
Available in assorted colors - let us choose the color for you.