Orijen Dog Regional Red 13lb
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Orijen Dog Regional Red 13lbs
Help your dog thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so they need a Biologically Appropriate diet packed with fresh or raw animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Regional Red diet is crafted with 85%* quality animal ingredients like farm-raised beef, wild boar, farm-raised lamb, pork and wild-caught fish. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like organs and bone, ORIJEN food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison. The nourishing animal ingredients in our Regional Red diet help support 3 key health benefits, including Immune Health, Skin & Coat Health, and Digestive Health.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw beef, wild boar, lamb, pork liver and beef liver. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- 85%* quality meat ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like meat, organs and bone to mimic what your dog's ancestors consumed in the wild.
- The nutrient-dense animal ingredients in this diet help support your dog’s Immune Health, Skin & Coat Health and Digestive Health.
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients.
Beef, wild boar, lamb, pork, beef liver, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, herring meal, pork meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole herring, pork liver, beef fat, natural pork flavor, dried apple pomace, pollock oil, pork kidney, beef kidney, beef tripe, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), niacin, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3860 kcal/kg, (463 kcal per 8oz. cup). Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Regional Red Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
Guaranteed Analysis:Crude protein (min.) 38%
Crude fat (min.) 18%
Crude fiber (max.) 4%
Moisture (max.) 12%
Dietary Starch (max.) 16%
Sugars (max.) 1.3%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
Calcium (min.) 1.7%
Phosphorus (min.) 1.2%
Vitamin E (min.) 750 IU/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 1.6%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1%
Glucosamine* (min.) 400 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms* (min) 100 Million CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|BRAND:||Champion Pet Foods|
Add some text content to a popup modal